Chocolate Cake Whipped Cream Sea Salted Caramel Martini
Another great spot on Daytime Tri-Cities! We love crafting infused spirits and this week we featured how to use your leftover Halloween candies. Hey folks, candy ain’t just for the kiddos ya know.
Here’s a great video of Travis giving you easy steps that you can use to make your very own using your leftover candy! http://www.wjhl.com/video?clipId=10792673&autostart=true
Here’s the breakdown:
- Use your favorite spirits..typically clear either vodka or rum. We chose a chocolate cake whipped cream vodka
- 10-15 caramels
- Mason Jar (with lid)
How to make this infused vodka-
- Unwrap and add the caramels to the jar
- Pour in enough of the spirit to fill the jar
- Tighten the lid and shake
- Shake the concoction a couple of times every day to make sure the flavors are being mixed well
- After 2-3 days, strain the candies out (we used a coffee filter and drained the vodka back into another jar for storage)
- Add 4-6 oz of the vodka to a shaker filled with ice, add a dash of sea salt
- Shake, strain and serve in a chilled martini glass.